Watch this A Train on Bridge in Morning / Drawing with Oil Pastels / Step by Step video. You can also create a stunning masterpiece using Oil Pastels Drawing supplies given below.
Oil Pastels Drawing Items you may need:
- Pentel Arts Oil Pastels
- Faber Castell Oil Pastels With Blendable Colors And Durable Storage Case
- Doms Oil Pastels For Students
- Drawing Sketch Pad From Arteza Spiral Bound With Durable 80Lb Paper
- Mixed Media Sketchbook And Drawing Pads
- Jumbo Size Oil Pastels Set
- Mixed Media Art Paper Sheets
- Masking Tape For Painting On Paper
Description of A Train on Bridge in Morning / Drawing with Oil Pastels / Step by Step
#Train #Bridge #Morning #Drawing #Oil #Pastels #Step #Step
Things Used ( Affiliate Links ) :-
Paper : 200-300 gsm Cold pressed Watercolour Paper of any Brand.
Masking Tape :
Oil Pastels :
( For US and European countries, I recommend Sakura Expressionist Oil Pastels)
Tissue Paper :
8B/10B Graphite Pencil :
Correction Pen :
Colour Pencil : Faber Castell Polychromos
Hello Everyone 😊, Hope you are doing great !
In this video I show you how to draw a Bridge Scene, using oil pastels step by step for beginners.
Hope you enjoyed the video.
Click here to SUBSCRIBE 👇👇👇
Be Friends 😉
Contact (Business) – [email protected]