- ⛱️Pure White Bristles Brush Head with Nickel Plated Ferrule and Birch Wood Handle. Perfectly Design for chalked paint & furniture wax.
- ⛱️ 2 in 1 Round & oval Brushes Perfect & compatible with annie sloan chalk paint, Rustolium ,pixie paint ,diy paint,dark wax for chalk paint,chalk paint wax rustoleum,heirloom traditions paint ,annie sloan chalk paint black,amy howard chalk paint,chalk paint wax kit, annie sloan clear wax,white chalk paint,grey chalk paint,red chalk paint,rust oleum chalk paint,green chalk paint,navy annie sloan chalk paint,folkart chalk paint,chalked paint charcoal,chalk paint colors & other Wax chalked paints.
- ⛱️ Premium Quality Brushes with Natural Bristles & Easily gripped Wooden Handle, Delivers Quality Result on all Surfaces.
- ⛱️ Highest Paint Pick and Release, Long Lasting on Rough Surfaces, Achieve Quality Result. Gives your home decore furniture a new life.
- ⛱️ Pack contains two Brushes Inside. One Small Round Brush and One 2.5" Large Oval Shape Brush. Large chalk & wax paint Brush is for all normal surfaces painting & waxing while Small paint & wax brush is for those side areas of the furniture or stencils where large Brush does not fix. Which Makes these brushes a Perfect set for chalk painting & waxing.
I was hesitant about which brushes to buy online. This was my first time chalk painting and I used Annie Sloan’s paints but her brushes were too expensive. So I headed to Amazon and trusted the reviews from other shoppers to help me choose the right brushes for the best price. I landed on this set and have to say I was extremely satisfied with the choice. I used the larger brush to apply the paint and the smaller to apply the wax. They were perfect! Comfortable to use and easy to clean.
This is my first experience with any brushes like these so I may not be the best to review them. I'm also using them to apply polycrylic to my first piece of painted furniture and have never worked with that product before. Having said that, I did read alor of reviews on lots of brushes before choosing these and one big complaint abt others was loose bristles being left behind while painting, etc. I'm on my 3rd coat on the furniture and have only had to get bristles out of the poly about 4 times which doesn't seem bad to me. Aa far as cleaning, Ive always hated cleaning paint brushes but ive done just what they suggest and simply soaked it in paint thinner for a few minutes, then washed with warm soapy water and hung to dry. They have been ready to use the next day with no problem.
These brushes were used to apply Dixie Belle wax on a recently chalk painted stool. I especially like the smaller brush as it was easier to hold for a long period of time. I liked the feel of the round handle. They both applied the wax well and were easily cleaned after use. I will definitely consider reordering these brushes when necessary.