- 🎁Cup Turners for Tumblers Starter Kit - 1 x Cup Turner, 1X Heat Gun,6.9 fl.oz. Epoxy Resin( Resin and Hardener ), 1 x Stainless Steel Tumbler (20 oz.), 12 x Glitter Powders and 25 x Epoxy Resin Tools,It literally comes with everything u need to make a cup !
- 🎁Upgraded Tumbler Turner - Made of aluminium alloy and added anti-slip pads under the base, which is heavy enough for the cup turner machine does not move when rotated. UL certification motor with 2-way Rotation of the cup spinner is quiet and safe, and the direction of rotation can be switched by power switch! The cuptisserie turner comes with two wands and two foams, the extra replacement was a good ideal for drying cup while making the crafts mug.The clear epoxy resin fit for your casting.
- 🎁【Easy and Simple Assembly】 The Rugged Construction Provides a Sturdy Frame for Sustainable Use. All You Need to Install are 5 Screws. Even Kids can Install this in 2~3 Minutes! LFSUM Kit Includes Step-by-Step Instruction Card and Tools for You!
- 🎁【Novel & Practical Tool 】We designed and manufactured 3cup drying racks based on feedback from nearly 500 cup turner users.-----You have more tumblers to work with? We have additional foam and wand also a drying rack for you to dry your finished half-dried tumbler so you can use the cup turner with next crafting, help you make more tumblers and grow your business.It's Wonderful！！！
- 🎁【2-YEAR WARRANTY】 Make DIY glitter tumbler now with craft turner! 2 adjustable foams fit most stainless steel tumblers and ceramic mugs.30-day money-back guarantee, 2-year warranty. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
LFSUM has great cup turners. This one in particular has some great upgrades. The switch is on the motor so I don't have to search for it on the cord anymore. The assembly was so quick and easy. It is sturdy and feels like it is made out of quality metal. The sponges are also great. I haven't had any cups fall so far and they fit perfect in the 30 oz, 20oz, and 12 oz tumblers. I haven't tried any other sizes yet. The only thing I can say on the negative side is that the arm is a little long. But this may be perfect for others, I just have a small shelf and so the cup extends out a tad bit. The color is so vibrant, hot pink! I kinda feel like I just upgraded to a convertible from a station wagon with this new cup turner!
Overall good product and it comes with a lot of stuff. The machine does spin both ways you just have to double click the clicker and it turns the opposite way. I'm not really worried about the noise because I keep this in my laundry room with the door closed. My only complaint is when I put the big tapered tumbler on it it weighs it down and makes it come off the stick so I have to keep sliding it back on every hour or so
I bought this set to start making tumblers, I've been using them for about a month now.It was easy to assemble, is quite and doesn't get hot. Initially I started out with one, I've since purchases another to double my work load.The only thing I would change about this kit is the epoxy it comes with, overall it's a decent epoxy however, it requires a lot of work compared to the epoxy I use now. With the epoxy that came with this kit, I experienced a lot of fish eyes on my tumblers and it didn't seem to want to level properly.I would highly recommend this kit, I would just suggest purchasing a different epoxy.