- Manufacturer: Magicfly
- Part Number: MF8611-Magicfly
- Item Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 8.19 x 0.91 inches
- Size: 24 x 12ml
- Batteries Required?: No
- 【Rich Pigments Acrylic Paint】Magicfly acrylic paint are made from high-quality pigments. These acrylic paints are vibrant and creamy. It glides smoothly, blends easily and dries quickly. Paints stay vivid over time and won't fade away.
- 【Ideal Acrylic Paint Set】Magicfly acrylic paint kit comes with everything you need to start painting, including 24 tubes acrylic paint and 3 different paint brushes. There is one more white tube in this set, allowing you to mix more colors with ease.
- 【Safe & Non-toxic】Magicfly acrylic paint is made from safe materials. Our paints are non-toxic and odourless, safe for human and environment. They are easy to clean with soap and warm water before dry.
- 【Art Craft Paint for Halloween Pumpkin】Our acrylic paint set is great for Halloween pumpkin painting. These paints stay vibrant and won't crack after dry. They are also suitable for various surfaces like canvas, wood, stone, ceramic and more, perfect for drawing picture, making DIY projects and creating Halloween decorations.
- 【Fantastic Gift】Desire to satisfy your dear artist friend or develop your child's creativity? All acrylic paint tubes and 3 brushes fit neatly into a colourful box, making it absolutely the best gift choice for art lovers, children and adults!
These are awesome for the price. 36 tubes of paint total, 2 tubes are white which I was excited about because I am always needing more white. The tubes are a decent size, not the tiny ones you get in a lot of sets. They spread on quite nicely and have a great texture. I also like the addition on the neon ones and the metallic ones.
I needed metallics, which are hard to find for some reason, and that’s the main reason I bought this set (aside from the great price). I am new to painting and mostly am doing model car kits and customizing action figures. I got sick of my Testors paints drying so fast that I wanted to try something totally different. I was happy that this paint dries much slower, and the added Medium really thins it out and seems to slow it from drying too. Also, the paint brushes seem to be better quality than what I had, but maybe it is just that the paint goes on so smoothly compared to Testors. Hopefully this paint will work well in an airbrush, but if not it is still a great set to have around for touch up work.
This set of 36 tubes of acrylic paints is ideal for a budding artist who needs to have premixed colors as new artists might not be familiar enough to mix all the colors needed for a painting from just the five basic, primary hues. This set is also good as a backup array of premixed colors for experienced artists wanting to paint on location even though experienced artists have their own preferred brands of pigments. I feel this set is a very good value for the money.