- This Portable Watercolor Paint set for kids, adults, beginners or art students, comes with 36 awesome solid water color paints, packed in a plastic box, which is convenient for storage and carrying
- [ High Quality Brushes ] - This watercolor artist paint set contains 7 Synthetic Hair Tip brushes, 5 of them are Round Tips and the other 2 are Flat Tips, they will give you tons of hours of Fun. They have wooden handles with a smooth finish, that gives you great control to do awesome details
- [ You won´t be worried ] - These Watercolor Cakes have Vibrant Colors, High Transparency, Easy to Dissolve and Blend, Washable, Quick-drying. And the removable transparent lid can also be transformed into a Palette
- [ Upgraded Set] – Other Sets offer 36 water colors and 1 brush made of cheap plastic with brush hairs that breaks easily. Ours is better, you get 36 water colors with 7 wooden brushes with soft nylon hair and also a premium 1x12 pages watercolor paper pad (A5) with textured perfect for smooth vibrant artwork
- This Watercolor Set is completely safe for Kids or any Person, it doesn’t have Harmful Substances, is Odor-free and Non-toxic. Take your first steps to become a great artist with this watercolor painting kit, and let your imagination fly
Your browser does not support HTML5 video. I bought this as a gift for my nephew who is a budding artist and was blown away by the high quality look and feel of the brushes in this set. The water colors are a beautiful vibrant hue and the case they come in makes for easy use and storage. He absolutely loves his water color paint set and can't wait to start making beautiful artwork with it. This is a great gift and is a lot of value for your money. I definitely would buy this set again.
I ordered this product because I wanted to try out water coloring. I would say the color palette is a good variety of colors to choose from. The brushes that came separately feel good, but the little blue brush that came with the palette felt too flimsy and warped so I ended up throwing that one out. My other problem that I encountered was opening and closing the palette case. As you can see in the pictures the case hindges on the left don't snap on and on the right the closing/opening pieces broke off as I tried to open and close them. If you don't mind those flaws then this overall product is pretty good for trying it out.
Love the colors. Many to choose from to get the right shade. The brushes are quality and I can’t wait to start painting with them. Makes a nice gift set, was going to give away but decided to keep and will need to buy more.