These bold blossoms are fun to make and sure to add a bright touch to a Flower Party or any festive event. You can also make smaller flower by taking small sheets of tissue papers. Go ahead and create colorful flowers for your flower pot.
- For each flower, you’ll need:
- 6 large sheets of tissue paper in different colors
- 1 pipe cleaner
- Two 6-foot lengths of green crepe paper
- One 4-foot bamboo garden stake
- For each flower, stack 6 different-colored sheets of tissue paper, then fold the stack accordion style the long way.
- Twist a pipe cleaner around the center.
- Round both ends of the stack with scissors.
- Open the flower by gently pulling up 1 layer of tissue paper at a time toward the center.
- Turn over the flower and use the pipe cleaner ends to attach two 6-foot strips of crepe paper streamers to the bottom of the flower.
- Now take those same ends and wrap them around one end of a bamboo garden stake. Tape them in place to secure.